Singer - Songwriter - Acoustic Music

Monday, May 08, 2006

I just 'claimed my blog' with Technorati. It's a cool search engine for web logs.

You can look for blog listings on any subject, or you can look for blogs by name. I'm hoping that being listed with Technorati will bring me more visitors who are interested in original, acoustic music.

As you can see, my 'rank' is wayyyyyy low right now with 0 links from 0 sites. Yikes! If you like my site, please leave a comment or link to me.

Think of the comments box as a 'guest book'. :)

Thanks!

Deb's House ConcertsRank: 1,196,141 (0 links from 0 sites)
I am a singer and songwriter available to do house concerts in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Tagged: acoustic music, Creative Writing, Deb Hord, Deb's House Concerts, debhouseconcert.blogspot.com, Deborah Hord, DHConcerts, Diversity, Folk Singer, Justice, Lives In Oklahoma, North Carolina Native, original work, performance, Philosophical, songwriter, Spirit, Thought Provoking, Tulsa, vocalist.

Deb's House Concerts
debhouseconcerts.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear your music! Can you add a downloadable song or two to your blog?

3:18 PM

 
Blogger jordanrep.com/10522 said...

Hi Charlotte! Thanks for the comment. I just found it today (after realizing I had the 'moderate comments' function turned on).

I uploaded three songs yesterday. You can get to them by clicking on the names of the songs (in posts and in the sidebar), or you can click on DHConcertsMusicFiles in the sidebar.

Thanks for listening! :)

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger

More blogs about debhouseconcert.blogspot.com.
c.2006, 2007 All site content exclusive property of the creator of this weblog except where otherwise noted.

LinkPartners.com
The Easy Way to Find Link Swap Partners