Singer - Songwriter - Acoustic Music

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The muse has been a bit hyperactive lately, and I've written about 15 new songs in the past couple of months. I'm currently looking for places to share these bits of new life.

Yesterday, I sang a few songs between sets performed by
Timbrewolf and his band "The People's Glorious Five Year Plan". I'll probably be joining them for a few of their shows this summer in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma. They are a 5-piece band with harmonies, guitars, African drums, an accordion, and a mix of politics and humor, all served with a dose of high energy. Make a plan to hear them soon! :)

My music is a bit more mellow than
pg5yp, even when it's loud. The lyrics come from life experience, observation and imagination. As with many writers, the hard times seem to inspire more songs than the easy times. But, I write funny songs and happy songs, too. I'm doing my best to bring you a variety of songs you'll find yourself singing later. Happy songs. Sad songs. Funny songs. Love songs. Songs about injustice. And, I love a good story.

If you like acoustic music that falls somewhere in the 'folk music' and 'singer/songwriter' category, I hope you'll stop by for one of the shows. Or, even better, invite your friends over for a party and host a house concert.

By the way, thanks for stopping by
Deb's House Concerts.

Deb's House Concerts
debhouseconcerts.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger

More blogs about debhouseconcert.blogspot.com.
c.2006, 2007 All site content exclusive property of the creator of this weblog except where otherwise noted.

LinkPartners.com
The Easy Way to Find Link Swap Partners